Ads Top

FUTURE LIFE IS GOOD #DRAKE

FUTURE LIFE IS GOOD





Workin' on the weekend like usual


Way off in the deep end like usual

Niggas swear they passed us, they doin' too much

Haven't done my taxes, I'm too turnt up
Virgil got a Patek on my wrist going nuts
Niggas caught me slipping once, okay, so what?
Someone hit your block up, I'd tell you if it was us
Manor house in Rosewood, this shit too plush
Say my days are numbered, but I keep wakin' up


Know you see my texts, baby, please say somethin'

Wine by the glass, your man a cheapskate, huh?

Niggas gotta move off my release day, huh?
Bitch, this is fame, not clout
I don't even know what that's about, watch your mouth
Baby got a ego twice the size of the crib
I can never tell her shit, it is what it is
Said what I had to and did what I did
Never turn my back on FBG,




ليست هناك تعليقات:

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.